Junior Project Manager, London, £45,000 - 50,000
Our client is a construction consultancy business that delivers projects for clients both in the UK and Globally.
You will be working in a small team that add incredible value to brands within the retail, hospitality, and leisure sector.
As a result of ongoing growth, they are looking to recruit the best talent available in their industry.
Overview of role:
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Junior Project Manager to support a Project Director to deliver projects across the UK.
As a Junior Project Manager you will work very closely with the project lead to deliver the full project life cycle across multiple complex projects ensuring the high standards and deadlines are met.
Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with clients, contractors and senior leaders in the business.
* Responsible for arranging and attending all site meetings and producing detailed site meeting minutes as required
* Producing detailed FF&E schedules and highlighting high risk items on all projects
* Helping to support the Project Lead to manage cost plans and estimates as required
* Updating all project programmes to ensure all project delivery dates are met
* Primary interface between all contractors and sub-contractors on site
* Preparation of all site/H&S documentation
* Providing weekly updated reports for all clients
* Effective communication with all key stake holders through accurate and timely reporting
* Ensuring all projects are compliant with relevant statutory legislation
* Strong work ethic and dynamic self-starter, with a problem-solving attitude
* Super organised and diligent individual
* Experience of contractor / client-side contracts and project management within retail, leisure or hospitality
* A proven track record in delivering and executing high end retail interior fit outs across the UK
* A solid understanding of construction safety requirements and H&S legislation
* Ability to develop trust and build strong client relations
* Very good Excel skills, using formula and developing spreadsheets
* Health & safety trained, site-based certificates desirable (CSCS/SMSTS)
* Work within one of the most innovative and client focused consultancies in the industry
* Work directly with the Founders of the business
* Opportunity to shape a new role in an exciting environment
* Opportunity to grow your role as the business grows
* Work directly with clients
* Competitive salary
* Hybrid working policy
* Employee benefits, including:
* Full day off for your birthday
* Paid Mental health day
* Paid Charity day
* Employee referral bonus scheme
* Annual Bonus Scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!
PW Construction Recruitment are managing this vacancy.