ATS Mouldings Ltd is the injection moulding division of the ATS UK Group of companies and is based in Folkestone, Kent.
Due to rapid and on-going growth within the company we are now seeking an Office Administrator to work with the current Team.
The candidate will work closely with all departments & suppliers and will report directly to the Technical Director, duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Administration of internal documentation.
• Weekly management of timesheets.
• Management of Holiday Calendar’s.
• Administration of Quality Control System (Audits, Calibration, Training Records etc).
• Purchasing & invoice control.
• Arranging logistics UK & Global.
• Administrative assistance to all departments.
• Liaison with our Head Office.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Previous experience in Office Administration.
• Excellent IT skills particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Previous experience using Sage would be a distinct advantage but training can be given.
• Experience of working within ISO-9001 quality systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task various simultaneously.
• A sound understanding of commercial activities would be an asset.
A competitive Salary dependant on experience and Private Healthcare will be offered to the right candidate, flexible working hours could be accommodated.
If you feel that you are ready for this challenging but interesting position then please apply by submitting your CV and an accompanying letter.