Architect Designer Job | Permanent | Tonbridge, Kent | Competitive salary DOE
Architect Designer needed in Kent
Architect Designer Job
Competitive salary DOE
Do you have a strong background working as an Architect Designer? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop your career as an Architect? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
We're delighted to be working in partnership with a Chartered Town Planners business in Kent to recruit an Architect for a newly created position within their team.
Your new role
This role is a little bit different, as you will act as both an Architect and a Project Manager. You will need to comfortable at designing and delivering your own projects, and many of them at the one time. You will get full exposure to clients and be the face of the practice for the projects that you are working on. You also need to be comfortable up-selling to clients, and ensuring you convert leads into sales at times. This is truly a position that you need to be comfortable in dealing with all aspects of an Architect's role.
What you'll need to succeed
* 1-3 years post qualified and be ARB registered
* Have concept design and delivery experience
* Have experience in sustainable design
* Have a true passion for design and coming up with your own idea to continually improve the design output.
* Be diverse on software usage
* Be comfortable, and have experience in leading a small team
What you'll get in return
* This is a permanent opportunity to join a progressive company and transform your career.
* The role is full time, Monday to Friday.
* You will have the autonomy to make this opportunity your own
* Work from home option available.
* Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
* The organisation is based in the heart of Maidstone with easy access to surrounding shops and restaurants.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.