Our client is seeking a highly effective Content Manager.
Do you believe content is king? Confident enough to brainstorm around the table with the CEO and Head of Sales to advocate your plans for B2B content creation and targeting : taking copywriting up a gear to crafting messaging that is clear and powerful? Working with creatives to plan and build media to engage with targeted personas? Would you like to lead the content and marketing development of a 30 strong Kent company, that supports well known online retailers across the UK, with unique technology services?
You will own the development of content production and execution across the website, Linkedin and partners - as the company looks to expand its digital footprint at a time of rapid growth within the digital sector
Skills and Experience:
• Digital marketing track record with strong emphasis on B2B content marketing
• Copywriting and targeted messaging, and coordinating video/ photography.
• Website management
• A strategic thinker who understands how successful planning of marcomms fits into and supports the company’s wider business objectives
• Confident, and quick thinking: able to brainstorm and plan confidently with the CEO and Head of sales; and partner companies.
• Natural networker; to work with our partners; and with clients to generate case studies; and with staff for project stories.
An opportunity to join a digital-services company with sector-unique niche services - hybrid working at the centre of Canterbury.