HR Administrator - Gravesend - £25,500
Huntress are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated HR Assistant to join their client based in Gravesend. This role will see the successful HR Assistant support all areas of the companies Human Resources department.
You will be the first point of contact for all HR queries so great communication and organisational skills are essential.
The Role -
* General filing and ownership of HR and employee files
* Ensuring employee document checks are completed, taking a pro-active approach partnering with the team to ensure that all documents are traced and filed
* Managing day to day telephone enquiries/HR Inbox from internal and external sources, ensuring that queries are directed accordingly and messages or action taken where appropriate
* Work closely with HR Advisor
* Prepare and issuing standard HR letters, contracts of employment, references and probation etc.
* Management of HR Inbox
You will need;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
* Preferably general HR administration/advisory role
* Proficient using software and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Time management and organisation skills
Please apply with your up-to-date CV if this role is of interest to you!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.