£Competitive + commission
Due to growth, we are currently looking for a self-motivated Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the industry to join an established and successful team at our Head Office in West Malling.
We have a hot desk available, with clients to work with from day one, but this will be a 360 degree role where you will be developing existing and new business through offering a great service to both candidates and clients! We are happy to take either a Permanent or Temporary specialist... the sky is the limit!
Duties for the role include:
* Building your desk through business development activities of new and lapsed clients
* Account management of existing accounts
* Sourcing candidates through a range of resourcing techniques
* Building great relationships with your candidate base: carrying out face to face registrations and offering a consultative service
* Working collaboratively as a team
* Offering the highest standards of customer service to clients, candidates and internally to your team
* All associated administration including writing engaging adverts
* Attending networking events and exhibitions
* Ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered, you must have some experience working in recruitment and be a passionate self-starter. Strong resourcers will be considered!
Our consultants are rewarded with:
* A competitive basic salary, which will be reviewed regularly for good performance
* A clear path for progression
* A generous commission package
* Further bonuses both quarterly and annually
* A dress down office, with a relaxed atmosphere
* A fun, friendly working environment based on mutual trust
We are looking for someone genuinely passionate about Recruitment and with the drive to progress.
If you feel you're ready to take control of your own desk and realise your true earning potential, then apply now!
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence - what have you got to lose?!
For more information please contact Emily Powell on 07453977263 or [email protected] for a confidential conversation