Advance FM are looking to recruit a Stores, Fleet and Compliance Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced stores person who will have some experience in managing a small fleet of company vehicles.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, can work under their own initiative or as part of a team and has a focus for delivering excellent support to the business.
The successful applicant will need to hold a clean current driving licence.
An on-going training and development programme will also be provided.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime as and when required.
Reporting to: Procurement Buyer
Role and responsibilities are detailed below however not restricted to:
• Ordering in materials as required for our service delivery and helpdesk team
• Ensuring that details of Stores and all incoming goods are entered onto our CAFM system
• Monitor levels of stocks/stores.
• Receipt of order requisitions from staff and checking for validity and necessary authorisation.
• Goods received are checked against the relevant order to ensure correct delivery and quality/quantity of the received items.
• Goods received into the Store must be properly labelled and stored correctly to minimise any potential hazard for prompt pick up by our engineering team
• Goods are assembled for orders and requisitions
• Responsibility for stores and yard tidiness, security of goods, safety procedures , skips and waste management etc.
• Managing compliance database to ensure that vehicle and servicing documentation / information is up-to-date
• Coordinating vehicle servicing, repairs and inspections
• Liaising with service providers on order updates, repair and maintenance matters
• Regularly reviewing fleet data and providing input to assist management in wider policy making decisions
• Processing supplier invoices and communicating effectively with Accounts department
• Assisting with some aspects of wider facilities management and vehicle logistics