Trades & Labour Recruitment Consultant, Kent, £25,000 - £30,000 (OTE + 12,000 - £23,000)
"You can choose from a "Groundworks & Civils" Desk or a "M&E" Desk
* Are you passionate about Construction Recruitment?
* Are you fed up being restricted on the areas you can cover of the clients you can work with?
* Are you looking to increase your earning potential whilst working in your own style?
We are currently looking for a self-motivated Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record in successfully developing a Trades & Labour desk to come in a grow an existing Desk (Groundworks & Civils or M&E).
We have 2 Resourcers on hand to support (1 or which is 3 days per week and the other full-time).
This is a full 360 recruitment role, where you will take ownership of your own desk, developing new business and then maintaining those accounts through your strong resourcing abilities and great servicing skills.
Duties for the role include:
* Building your desk through business development activities of new and lapsed clients, both over the phone and in person
* Account management of existing accounts
* Building great relationships with your candidate base
* Working collaboratively as a team
* Offering the highest standards of customer service to clients, candidates and internally to your team
* Ad-hoc duties as required
* Attending networking events and exhibitions
This role would suit someone who has experience working within Trades & Labour recruitment, has a proven track record in delivering results and is ambitious to earn big and become a leading sector specialist!
At Pearson Whiffin you will not be restricted by geographical boundaries, and will be trusted to run your desk your way, with support from your team members if you need it.
You will never be told to make 100 calls a day because we believe in quality over quantity and in trusting in the experience of our consultants to offer the best service to our clients through our expert knowledge of the Kent market and the recruitment industry.
Our consultants are rewarded with:
* A competitive basic salary, which will be reviewed for good performance
* A generous commission package
* Further bonuses both quarterly and annually
* A fun, friendly working environment based on mutual trust
* Subsidised gym membership after successful completion of your probationary period
If you feel you're ready to take on and develop an existing desk, then apply now! All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you would like to speak to me confidentially before sending in your CV, please feel free. I am contactable on 07908802007 or by email at [email protected]