£17,374.50 Per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work for our client based in Canterbury on a permanent basis.
The successful Kitchen Assistant will be working 37.5 hours a week, alternate weekends and bank holidays. This role will be paying £8.91 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide healthy balanced meals which take into account some of the complex dietary and behavioural needs of the people we support.
* To maintain high standards of health, safety and hygiene, ensure a clean and safe environment.
* Experience of working within a catering service i.e. education, restaurant, café, nursing / residential home.
* Ability to provide a good standard of general hygiene and kitchen safety.
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of COSHH, H&S and Kitchen routines
* Relevant catering and food handling qualification or willingness to learn.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.