Lovely new instruction for a Receptionist /Administrator for a great company in Folkestone with no 2 days the same!
This role is being presented initially on a 1 year fixed term contract with every possibility the role will continue on a renewable annual contract thereafter, so we re looking for someone who will commit for the long term!
We are looking for someone to start asap with immediate interviews available.
Hours of work will be 9am – 5pm with 45 minutes lunch break and a slightly earlier finish on a Friday!
Free parking is available.
A favourable hourly rate is also available depending on experience.
We are searching for someone personal and professional who will be the first point of contact for the company.
Applicants must be well presented and have a welcoming personality.
You will require administrative skills, strong initiative and flexibility in terms of tasks/.
There will be busy periods and quieter moments, so we are looking for a self-starter, someone with initiative, who is happy to approach colleagues to offer assistance, during quieter times on reception.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, a combination of the following:-
• Meeting, greeting, booking in visitors and issuing passes
• Assisting with refreshments
• General administrative duties
• PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Checking emails and forwarding
• Answering the telephone and fielding calls
• Ensuring meetings rooms and clean and tidy, ready for use
• Post duties
• Checking stationery levels
• Dealing with deliveries and couriers
• Booking some group travel
• Checking the gardeners have attended
If you would like to be considered and happy to commit to this long term opportunity, please email an up to date CV as soon as possible.