RSFL have been appointed to recruit for a Trade Counter Manager for client in Canterbury.
• Contracted to 40 hours per week
• Monday to Friday days only
• Salary: £28000 – £35000 Depending on Experience.
• Electrical, plumbing or construction Wholesale experience is desirable
Forming key part to the management structure you will be a key member of the team; you will deliver excellent customer service to customers whilst using your excellent communication skills to build rapport and drive sales. Managing a multi-disciplined team is essential to the smooth running of the department.
• Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
• Consistently generate profitable sales for the branch using a range of techniques and resources
• The ability to motivate others within the team to build a rewarding and profitable department.
• Apply the principles of margin management to generate profitable sales
• Ensure achievement of all relevant Key Performance Indicators, targets and objectives
• Effectively manage stock display in trade counter exposing the customer to a wide range of stock and impulse products, new stock ranges and any value-added services as is practical within the Sales Counter
• Maintain a clean and tidy environment that is always well presented creating an environment to positively influence the Sales Counter performance
• Employ a wide range of techniques and resources, including Company and market information and material effectively, to maximise profitable sales over the Sales Counter
• Actively promote participation in local promotions and incentives to contribute to sales
• Utilising inhouse IT systems alongside Microsoft Office to support the customer experience
• To be customer centric with a customer service background
• To have had experience of working in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
• A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
• An ability to recognise sales opportunities
• An ability to embrace change and new technologies
• Experience of working with KPI’s, managing P&L and budgets.
• Intermediate IT skills (i.e. outlook, excel, PowerPoint)
• Electrical or plumbing product knowledge is advantageous but not essential
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.