Mon - Fri
Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly professional Receptionist to join a large, successful, and well reputed business in West Malling.
This is a full-time and permanent position best suited to an individual with solid experience of working on a busy reception desk, also supporting other departments with various administrative tasks.
* Taking incoming calls through a switchboard and directing calls to the appropriate person
* Meeting and greeting visitors, providing hospitality, and signing them in, issuing security proximity cards to staff/visitors as required
* Assisting with general administration functions (check invoices and generate payment requests for invoices)
* Supporting the Facilities manager in maintaining the security of the building
* Ordering lunches and breakfasts from preferred suppliers and help with the making of beverages for meetings
* Dealing with any client queries and assisting with transport needs such as local taxis when required, demonstrating exceptional customer service at all times
* Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
* Various administrative tasks including filling, ordering stationary, accepting, and delivering mail
* Assisting the Facilities Co-ordinator in the running of the vehicle hire contract, maintaining accurate records of the contract
* Keeping up to date and reporting jobs to the building maintenance contractors
* Ordering spare keys when required for the office and update the system as necessary
* Assisting the Facilities Coordinator performing secretarial duties for the Health & Safety committee when required, including minute taking
* Assisting in carrying out Display Screen Equipment assessments, ensuring any issues highlighted are up to date and actioned
* Any other ad hoc duties as required
The right candidate will have/be:
* Solid Reception or Administration experience
* Previous Facilities support experience would be desired
* Immaculately presented with a passion for customer service
* IT literate; including all Microsoft packages
* A strong understanding of using a switchboard
* Organised and calm under pressure
* A positive personality
* Someone who always has a smile on their face and willing to go the extra mile
* Strong communication both over the telephone and face to face
This company pride themselves on top service levels, so if you are someone who is passionate about providing amazing customer service please apply now for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.