Job Title: Part Qualified Accountant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 - £27,000.00 per year
Our Accounting Division at Carlton Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity available for an enthusiastic part qualified accountant to join our client at their Folkestone accountancy practice.
• Preparation of accounts for Limited Companies, partnerships and sole trades.
• Completion of corporate and personal tax returns.
• Checking, completion and filing of VAT returns.
• Assisting the Partner to ensure that the office is running smoothly.
• Dealing with clients queries both face to face, via e-mail and over the phone.
• AAT qualified
. Minimum of one to two years’ experience in practice is required for this part qualified accountant position..
• Sage and Quickbooks or Xero experience an advantage
• Professional telephone manner
• Good Excel skills (V-lookups/pivot tables)
• Strong attention to detail
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Free parking available.
Ongoing training and support will be offered to the right candidate.
25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you work well as a team, are friendly, have a sense of humor, loyal, work hard and have the right experience with good communication skills, we would love to hear from you.
Salary will depend on experience. With possible other benefits.
This is an office based role, remote work is not being offered at this time. The company are committed to offering a safe working environment while adhering to government guidelines in relation to Covid 19.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role