Church International Ltd is the best kept secret in cross-sector IT recruitment. The stats don’t lie:
• During the course of our 35 year history we have successfully placed over 9000 candidates, with over 500 clients, in 12 countries and across 4 continents.
• We’ve achieved an impressive score of 4.7 out of 5 on the employer review website, Glassdoor.co.uk.
• The average length of service of our team is 12 years and our longest serving team member has been with the company for 21 years.
• We are a 100% female-owned business.
Have we piqued your interest?
Based out of modern offices in Maidstone, we are proud of our impressive client list that is the envy of many of our larger competitors - Bank of England, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Mail, Ove Arup, Direct Line and BNP Paribas Fortis just to name a few.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Church International Ltd you’ll join a well-established group who support and encourage each other. We are a small, but growing, team with exciting plans for the future.
We have adopted agile working practices to mirror our clients and already have specialist Consultants who are experts in the following IT niches: Operations & Engineering, Data, Business Change, Service and Design, Development & Test. We are looking to continue to strengthen this further by adding specialists with expertise in other areas and are particularly interested in hearing from those with a background in Cyber Security and/or Blockchain technology.
We are looking for highly effective business developers who have a proven track record of delivering against targets - for which you’ll be handsomely rewarded, by the way. As an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant, you’ll already know that your role will be varied. But how you manage this will be up to you. We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly self-sufficient: Sure, we can give you a strategy to follow but we want someone with the ideas and initiative to develop your own roadmap. What would you do that’s different?
- Creative: we operate in a challenging sector and it’s getting harder to get our prospects attention. What ideas do you have to help you stand out from the crowd?
- Hungry to learn: the modern recruiter can’t rely on adverts and Linkedin alone. There is a world of resourcing tools out there waiting to be discovered. What can you teach us that we don’t already know?
In return for your invaluable skills, we can offer you a great package that includes:
- A generous basic salary, market-leading OTE’s and bonuses that fairly reflect the success you achieve.
- Unrivalled levels of training, support, encouragement and independence, from a highly experienced senior leadership team.
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off and our office is closed between Christmas and new year.
- Early finish on Friday’s.
- Parking onsite.
If you are interested in a career with a market leading recruitment business, operating in one of the most dynamic and flourishing professional sectors, then please contact to Simon Flynn via email at [email protected] or call 01622 620 703.