Our client, an innovative company with impressive growth plans based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager. Being part of the Senior Management Team and working closely with the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Producing a consolidated management accounts pack including profit and loss, gross profit, departmental expenditure, balance sheet and cash-flow analysis
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported; and that balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled
- Weekly, monthly and annual cash management, to include cash-flow modelling
- Managing the sales and purchase ledger requirements
- Ensuring accuracy of the payroll system and ensuring timely payments to employees, government agencies, pension scheme, etc
- Assisting the CEO and CFO in managing the annual budget and 3-year financial plan process
- Review of annual Corporation Tax computations produced by external accountants and production of periodic VAT return
- Ad-hoc analysis and finance related projects
- Managing and developing the finance team
This is a great opportunity for a driven, ambitious and self sufficient individual to join the company during an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified/Qualified with excellent interpersonal skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.