Direction Law is a firm proudly built on relationships. With a staff of over 150, and with 40 years of experience, we are a niche firm offering a range of conveyancing and other legal services to Private Individuals, Housing Providers and Business clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our very busy team based in Canterbury.
You will play an important part in supporting the Firm in the delivery of high quality work to ensure we meet the needs of the client, our work providers and also regulatory legal bodies.
To be considered for the role you will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C or equivalent. Ideally you will have previous experience of working in an office/customer services environment but this is not essential as we will provide you with full training.
To be successful in the role you will:
• be able to effectively prioritise your workload
• stay calm under pressure - we are a very busy office
• be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills
• have excellent attention to detail
• have good communication skills, both written and oral
• be confident in dealing with people face to face and also on the telephone
• be flexible in the workplace to meet the immediate needs of the team
We are able to offer a competitive salary to the right candidate and the opportunity to develop a career within a legal environment. We are a hard working team with a ‘can do’ approach to getting our work done therefore we welcome applications from likeminded people.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.