Gomez are looking for an Assistant H&S Manager to co-ordinate, support and advise the business on all aspects of Health and Safety. The role will establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within Gomez are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate/Level 3 in occupational Health and Safety or working towards Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice.
• Minimum Tech IOSH/Grad IOSH Membership
• At least 3 years’ experience in a HSE management role with Line Management experience
• Demonstrable experience in carrying out Health and Safety investigations
• Proven ability to accept responsibility and make decisions
• Proven ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
• Proven ability to liaise with people at all levels within the internal and external environments
• Qualified to deliver training (PETALS or train the trainer)
• Health and Safety experience in Food manufacturing environment
• Experience of BSI OHSAS 18001 standard, or BSI OHSAS 14001
• Knowledge of Legionella , COSHH and Asbestos experience
• Auditing qualification in Health and Safety management systems
• Fire Safety knowledge and experience
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV.
NO RECRUITMENT OR ADVERTISING AGENCIES PLEASE