Production Planner / Material’s Planner
Fabulous opportunity with an established manufacturing client located in rural Canterbury, so own transport is a must!
This family run SME works hard in order to deliver, in terms of product quality & customer service throughout the business, and at all levels.
This role in particular is to assist with production planning, materials planning and all the various works necessary to deliver a project to the required quality and on time.
Everyone at the business is very much “hands on” so we are looking for someone special, with a similar mind-set who wants to join an organisation who is very proud of not only its reputation and products, but also, someone who wants to make a significant contribution to their small, happy and friendly team.
The experience we are seeking from any potential applicants are:
• Good IT skills including Word & Excel, experience with SAGE Line 50 and/OR CAD software would be an advantage, but training can be provided.
• Good time management essential, for example diarising work to deadlines.
• The successful applicant will need to be organised, efficient, able to multi-task and most importantly, have the right mind-set to wear “many hats”, ie. dealing with workshop colleagues one minute and speaking to major Blue Chip clients the next, so clear and concise communication skills important, with no two days the same!
• Someone with a good, methodical approach to their work and a good mathematical brain
• A willingness and drive to learn new skills and understand all the aspect of the manufacturing processes
• Previous experience of production planning in a busy working environment is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
If you have what it takes to run with the above and have the tenacity and personality to fit into a small team, then please email your CV as a Word document, as soon as possible.