Fantastic opportunity for a bright and switched on administrator to join a successful legal firm in West Kent with a view to a long term career.
This is a niche role which would suit someone well educated with fantastic customer service skills, an interest in law and a meticulous attention to detail.
Duties for the role include:
* Extensive record management; archiving; filing
* Diary management and working to deadlines
* Working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
* Dealing with enquiries
* Record abandonment and validations
* General administration
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
* Experience in a similar role ideally with archiving and filing experience
* Legal experience an advantage
* Educated to at least A Level standard
* Good organisational skills
* A good attention to detail
* Working knowledge of MS Office
* A strong work ethic
* A positive outlook with a friendly personality
* Flexibility - this role will involve some travel between offices at times
* The desire to work for a company long term in a stable role
This is a fantastic local opportunity for someone with solid skills looking for an inclusive environment.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.