Data Entry Assistant Minimum wage
Direction Law is a firm proudly built on relationships. With a staff of over 150, and with 40 years of experience, we are a niche firm offering a range of conveyancing and other legal services to Private Individuals, Housing Providers and Business clients.
Due to our expanding workload we are looking to recruit an additional Data Entry Assistant to join the New Business team based in Canterbury. This is a permanent position covering full time hours, 8.30 – 17.00, Monday to Friday.
To be considered for the role you will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C or equivalent. Previous office experience is not necessary as we will provide you with full training, however it is essential that you have lots of enthusiasm, a desire to provide an excellent service and most importantly are prepared to work hard to support the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, E-mail and Microsoft packages
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Good numeracy
• Excellent communication skills, face to face, telephone and written
• Flexibility to meet the needs of the business
As a member of the team your main responsibilities will be:
• Data entry and opening of new files on our case management system
• Filing and other administrative tasks
• Producing correspondence
• Liaising with external organisations and other departments within the firm
We are a hardworking, friendly team with a ‘can do’ approach to getting our work done, and therefore we welcome applications from likeminded people.
No agencies please