Direction Law is a firm proudly built on relationships. With a staff of over 150, and with 40 years of experience, we are a niche firm offering a range of conveyancing and other legal services to Private Individuals, Housing Providers and Business clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Completions Officer to join our Residential and Resales department based in Canterbury. This role covers Monday to Friday, 8.30 -17.00.
• Preparing completion statements.
• Maintaining a diary of deadlines and expiry dates.
• Updating checklists and charts for internal and external use.
• Dealing directly with clients, Housing Associations and their solicitors, Mortgage companies, brokers, the Land Registry and the Inland Revenue on the telephone and by email and post.
• Ensuring all necessary requirements/legal obligations are met throughout the transaction.
• Any other ad hoc tasks
• Experience with a conveyancing environment is required, either from a Paralegal level or experienced secretary level.
• Knowledge of the conveyancing process
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise workload under pressure
We are a hard working team with a ‘can do’ approach to getting our work done, therefore we welcome applications from likeminded people. If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please send your CV with covering email.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.