We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fee Earner to join our busy client based in the heart of Canterbury.
As the Fee Earner for this role you will provide procedural and legal guidance to case officers and administration assistants in order to meet the needs of clients.
Responsibilities will include;
• Dealing directly with clients, developers, Housing Associations and their solicitors, estate agencies, mortgage companies and brokers on the telephone and by email;
• Reporting to clients on important documentation;
• Dealing with legal enquiries from clients and other associated third parties;
• Ensuring all necessary requirements/legal obligations are met throughout the transaction;
• Ensuring Firm policy and procedure is adhered to during the transaction;
• Attending occasional marketing open days and events if required.
• Qualified solicitor/licensed conveyancer/FILEX;
• Experience of running conveyancing cases essential, as well as leasehold experience;
• Ability to prioritise work, work to tight deadlines and keep calm under pressure;
• Ability to run high caseloads;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with confidence to speak to people on the phone;
• Excellent client care skills.
This Fee Earner role is being offered on a full time basis working Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. You will be offered a competitive salary based on experience and be joining a dynamic team of people in the perfect environment to develop your legal career.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.