JOB TITLE: Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Canterbury - your own transport is essential due to the location of the business, free parking is available
SALARY: £35k - £50k - Dependent on skills and experience
BENEFITS: Company pension, private healthcare option and company bonus depending on performance
This position will suit someone who is used to being part of a team and taking on entire projects from a Mechanical & Electrical perspective and is confident at coordinating/designing all MEP systems. The successful candidate will join part of a brilliant design /coordination team.
Within this role you will be responsible for checking drawings being produced by the BIM operatives, adding engineering solutions, providing comments, assisting with coordinating the BIM model, checking design calculations, compliance of scheduled equipment, builders work, assisting contracts managers with technical submittals and selection of kit etc
* Good all-round Mechanical & Electrical Engineering knowledge with a depth of experience in designing/coordinating full projects including HVAC, Boiler/Plant rooms, water supply, gas, LV systems, lighting, power, fire alarm and other specialist mechanical and electrical services
* HNC/HND/Degree qualified in Mechanical and or Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
* BIM/Autocad experience and use of Navisworks
* Proven track record of leading design on whole Mechanical and Electrical services projects
* Experience in Education, Residential, Commercial and Healthcare Sectors
* A full UK driving license & access to own vehicle
* Ability to work alone and attend client/design meetings on the companies behalf with confidence
* A minimum of 5 years Senior UK design experience in the Building Services industry
Apply today, our client can interview as soon as next week. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy