We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Secretary, to start a temporary position on Monday 24th August.
There may be the opportunity for this to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate but the role will run for 3-4 months initially.
The focus of the role will be to provide administrative assistance to a team of consultants and to be responsible for the performance and development of other secretaries through training and support.
Other responsibilities will also include:
* Coordinating patient appointments within the clinics
* Liaising with patients, consultants and other staff
* Responding efficiently to queries from patients, staff and other third parties
* Using computer systems to register/obtain patient information
* Keeping records up to date and filing/scanning information for patient records
* Working with relevant departments to improve the booking and patient experience
* To use system reports to collate and analyse data for service improvements
* Other duties as necessary
To be suitable for this role you must have previous Medical Secretary experience and must be proficient using DGL Practice Manager. AMSPAR qualification is desirable.
You must also be available to start w/c 24th August.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trendsâ¦