HR GO are currently recruiting for a Temporary Chef Manager to join a well-established kitchen based in Ashford. My client is an educational establishment and requires someone to support the team on a temporary basis.
You must have previously worked at Head Chef level or equivalent to be considered for this role as it will involve a variety of duties.
* To ensure prompt and efficient preparations and service of all meals.
* To lead the team by example with a hands-on approach
* To ensure the control of raw materials and portions.
* To ensure that the company's accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the approved standard and that necessary weekly returns are completed accurately.
* To take all steps to ensure maximum security of the kitchen, safe, monies and any other areas relevant.
* To meet regularly with the both the directors and members of the client team as required; to report any information relating to current results or events.
* To organise any hospitality functions from time to time which may occur outside of normal working hours.
To report to the Directors any staff and pupil complaints or compliments and act if at all possible.
To attend to and take all necessary action, both company and statutory in the event of accident, fire, loss, theft, lost property, damage, unfit food or other irregularities and complete necessary paperwork associated.