Field Based (South East)
Location: South East
Salary: £30k - £33k + Car or Car Allowance
Electrotherapy is a NICE approved, non-invasive procedure for the treatment of haemorrhoids. It is one of the UK's most effective and least invasive treatments, delivered by specialist nurses, in the comfort of the patient's own home. Until October 2019 Electrotherapy treatment was only available from colorectal surgeons within a private clinic setting. Two of our client's senior nurses became the first in the world to offer this treatment and due to the success of the service, they are now looking to expand the team.
Accountabilities & Activities:
Responsible for delivering an excellent standard of clinical care within the patient's own home for the treatment of haemorrhoids, using Electrotherapy.
* Your responsibilities will include telephone triage and advice, treatment administration and patient follow up.
* Operate within the scope of practice of the treatment guidelines.
* Support the wider clinical team, to ensure the Electrotherapy nursing service is continually evolving and developing to meet the needs of our patient's.
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills towards patient's, relatives and within the team.
* Promote a proactive attitude towards the continuous improvement of standards of care, using evidence-based practice.
* Support new members of the electrotherapy clinical team to develop into new roles including competency assessment
Education, Qualifications and Training
* Registered General Nurse
* Evidence of ongoing professional development linked to demonstrable competencies
* Current NMC registration
* Can demonstrate two years transferable experience in comparable role
* Be responsible and accountable for maintaining and updating all mandatory training requirements.
* Undertake all training and academic qualifications as relevant to the role and service requirements.
* To act in accordance with company standard operating procedures and guidelines.
* Adhere to regulations required under the Care Quality Commission.
* To act in accordance with the NMC's The Code for Professional Standards of Practice and Behaviour for Nurses and Midwives and other statutory requirements.
For a full job description and further information please do contact us.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.