Production Planning Assistant/Trainee
Fabulous opportunity with an established manufacturing client located in rural Canterbury, so own transport is a must!
This family run SME works hard in order to deliver, in terms of customer service throughout the business, and at all levels.
This role in particular is to assist with production planning, learn the various skills necessary to be able to assist one of the Director’s and potentially deputise when needed, to help the upwards progression of the company.
Everyone at the business is very much “hands on” so we are looking for someone special, with a similar mind-set who wants to join an organisation who is very proud of not only it’s reputation and products, but also, someone who wants to make a significant contribution to their small, happy and friendly team.
The experience we are seeking from any potential applicant are:
• Good IT skills including Word & Excel, experience with SAGE Line 50 would be an advantage.
• Good time management essential, for example diarising work to deadlines.
• The successful applicant will need to be organised, efficient, able to multi-task and most importantly, have the right mind-set to wear “many hats”, ie. dealing with workshop colleagues one minute and speaking to major Blue Chip clients the next, so clear and concise communication skills important, with no two days the same!
• Someone with a good, methodical approach to their work and a good mathematical brain
• A willingness and drive to learn
If you have what it takes to run with the above and have the tenacity and personality to fit into a small team, then please email your CV as a Word document, as soon as possible.