SERVICE DESK ANALYST
Service Desk Analyst - £22-26,000 - Kings Hill, Kent
My client are a not-for-profit financial services organisation based in Kings Hill and they are currently looking to add to their growing Service Desk.
You will be a part of a 90+ strong technical department and will be supporting over 500 internal users across two sites through email, phone and remote support.
Key Requirements: -
* Diagnose, analyse and provide resolution at initial point of contact for all incidents logged to the Service Desk
* Escalate incidents to 2nd and 3rd line functions if you are unable to resolve
* Provide solutions for desktop queries, including Microsoft Office Applications and internal bespoke systems
* User Security Administration across centrally controlled IT systems, this will include creation, deletion and amendment of user accounts as well as application and network access permissions
* Monitor security violations and provide reports
* Administer email and internet filtering tools
* Install and replace peripheral hardware (monitors, keyboards etc)
* Ensure service level agreements are met and exceeded where possible
* Build relationships with the internal customers and external suppliers
* Contribute to service meetings with external suppliers
* Perform regular audits on compliance
Windows OS, Active Directory, MS Office, Exchange, ITSM Logging tools, Apple Products (iPhone/iPad)
Shift Rota: -
8AM-4PM, 9AM-5PM, 10AM-6PM
As a Service Desk Analyst working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £22-26,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.