Have you recently graduated and have a degree in Chemistry? Do you already work within a laboratory and have a Chemistry Degree?
Our client an international manufacturing giant based in East Kent are looking for a Senior Lab Technician to join their growing team.
The primary function of this role is to support predominantly in the formulation, preparation and test of the new products to ensure that they meet the customer's requirements. Full training will be given to conduct the evaluations but you must have a degree within Chemistry.
* Degree in Chemistry;
* You will be able to keep accurate and detailed records;
* Produce written reports and presentations as required;
* Have strong IT skills, especially within MS Office;
* Experience of working in a laboratory environment;
* Have excellent attention to detail and be eager to learn formulating skills.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, the opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the world, annual leave of 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), cycle to work scheme and many more benefits.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.