This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to put their own stamp on a unique brand. Your overall purpose as a social media executive will be to lead an organisation's social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement.
This typically involves managing an organisation's online presence by developing a strategy, with collaboration from senior management producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
As a Social Media Executive, you will need to:
• Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement – Work closely with the Director and Website Manager
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram
• Videography and editing for social media channels
• Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
• Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
• Write engaging blog posts and articles for the website and other media channels
• Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Word press Analytics
• Manage staff as to their responsibilities with the company social media content
• Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
• regularly liaise with staff via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face on order that they can help facilitate the content and videos needed for you to distribute
This role will suit someone who is looking for a new fresh and exciting challenge as a social Media Marketer within a very successful and growing team. It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills - both written and verbal, must be well organised. Candidates will be very enthusiastic and have a desire to succeed.
Monday to Thursday 0730 to 1600 & Friday 0730 to 12
Due to the location of work your own transport is essential however free parking is available.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.