Job Information- Team Secretary/Administration Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Team Secretary/Administration Assistant to join a well-established law firm based in Canterbury. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
• Previous experience working in a legal environment preferred
• Administration and reception/front of house
• Audio typing and word processing experience is Essential
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to all fee earners and secretaries including audio typing, general filing, bulk photocopying, preparation of court bundles, arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone
• Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these to the fee earners as necessary
• Greet clients and deal with enquiries from members of the public in person
• Manage both the incoming and outgoing post and DX; opening, franking, stamping and taking to the post office
• Taking the daily banking
• Regular consideration of client files and liaising with team fee earners on action required
• Provide holiday and sickness cover when required
• To ensure confidentiality with all company’s relevant policies and procedures
This is an exciting permanent, full-time opportunity. You will be rewarded with a salary of £18,000.00-£20,000.00 depending on experience.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.