Receptionist | North Kent | £Competitive per hour | Full time | Immediate start
£Competitive per hour
Are you a Receptionist looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to join a market leading client who can help develop your Receptionist career?
If so, I want to hear from you!
* Job Title: Receptionist
* Hours: Full time
* Contract: Temporary
* Location: North Kent
* Salary: £Competitive per hour
* Contact: Andrew Irvine, Maidstone Office - 01622 235 684
Benefits to you:
* Exciting new opportunity to join a market leading client
* Full time, temporary position with potential to go permanent.
* Competitive hourly rate
* Excellent company benefits
* Based in North Kent with easy access from M25/M20/M2 and public transport
Position Overview: This is a Monday to Friday full-time role, shifts of 9 hours between the hours of 8.00am - 7.00pm on a rotating shift pattern. To effectively operate the front desk as well as providing administration support. Delivering a professional, efficient and customer-orientated service.
* First point of contact for visitors into the building.
* To be a point of telephone contact.
* To answer, log, input and allocate service requests.
* To report system and equipment faults to the appropriate personnel.
* Carry out general administration duties when required.
What we are looking for:
* You will have a background working on reception.
* You will hold a SIA licence.
* Excellent customer service skills
* High standard of customer awareness
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.