Customer Relations Coordinator needed in West Kent.
Are you a Customer Relations Coordinator looking for a new role? Are you passionate, driven and hard working? Do you have a background working as a Customer Relations Coordinator within the retail industry?
If so, we are looking for a Customer Relations Coordinator in the West Kent area for a permanent opportunity to start immediately.
* Job title: Customer Relations Coordinator
* Salary: £27k
* Contract: Permanent, Full time
* Start date: July/August 2019
* Location: West Kent
* Consultant: Ben Fuller (01732 523 519)
Benefits available to you:
* Competitive salary including benefits
* Company bonus
* Career progression opportunities
* Great office culture
* Permanent opportunity with great career prospects
* Based in West Kent with good access from M20/M25
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Relations Coordinator on behalf of our well established market leading client based in West Kent.
You will be the first point of contact for customer relations matters, managing calls and maintaining accurate records. You will be liaising with the London Office and invoicing, as required, amongst other administrative duties. You will also proactively manage accounts to develop agreed performance milestones ensuring assigned customer requirement and expectations are met.
* Ensure that constant delivery is met against customers requirement's by coordinating and managing processes through internal departments.
* Liaise effectively with internal teams to ensure that cross departmental targets and objectives are met.
* Take responsibility for ensuring that high standards of customer service and delivery are met.
* Meet regularly with internal teams to resolve any issues and look to create new ways of improving an effective service.
* Previous experience working with a luxury brand.
* Previous Personal Assistant experience.
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
* Strong experience gained from a structured customer service background.
* Ambitious desire to succeed and become part of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful company so if you think you have the appropriate skills and experience please click apply and attach your current CV as soon as possible.
Please contact Ben Fuller for more information on 01732 523 519.
Email CVs through to [email protected] or apply through the advert.