Nationwide Ventilation Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality commercial kitchen ventilation systems, covering the entire UK. Our factory is based in Chatham, Kent, in which we manufacture our own range of kitchen canopies, ductwork and associated ventilation products.
The Sales engineer will generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation. A great portion of your time is spent on communicating and handling customer information. As a Sales engineer you will be expected to perform many of the following tasks:
• Raising quotations
• Checking purchase orders against quotes and making amendments
• Handling customer requests
• Chasing sales quotes
• Maintaining good customer relations
• Producing reports
• Growing the business
• Maintaining client records
Desired Skills and Experience
• Relevant experience and demonstrated ability in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues and problems which could impact designated tasks
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret information
• Excellent time management, task coordination and prioritisation skills
• High level communication and presentation skills
• Confident negotiation, planning and problem solving abilities
• Timely reporting and organisational skills
• Strong computer and database skills
• A proactive and enthusiastic team player with a “can-do attitude”
Good basic salary plus totally uncapped commission.
The position comes with the normal benefits, 25 days holiday pay per annum, company car, laptop and phone.