Clark James Recruitment are working with a highly regarded firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in the heart of Ashford, Kent.
Our client is a long established and highly successful business that supports private individuals, companies, trusts and charities with advice on wealth management, retirement, mortgages and tax planning.
Due to ongoing growth within the business our client currently has an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
• An experienced administrator with great IT skills and demonstrable problem solving abilities to join the team
• The job entails all aspects of financial services administration
• You will join an established administration team supporting a number of Financial Advisers
• Financial services experience is preferred – a high degree of computer literacy/competence is essential
• Problem solving abilities – part of the job involves adapting and amending our clients based back office system
• At least intermediate internet, Word, Excel & Outlook
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administration and maintenance of client files
• Administration and maintenance of company records
• Developing our use of our back office system
• Liaising with system provider
• Scanning documents
• Fee and commission reconciliation
• File audit
• Basic salary £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
• Annual leave entitlement
• Office hours are 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch