Pearson Whiffin Education
Cover Supervisor – Education
£65 - £90 (Dependent on experience)
Passionate about assisting students with their learning? Have the skills to keep young learners engaged and on task? Willing to venture into a variety of lessons and make a difference in student lives? Ready to expand your teaching experience to a variety of schools?
Whatever your reason, we want to hear from you!
As a Cover Supervisor, you will
• Be confident managing student behaviour according to school policy
• Have experience distributing planned work and keeping students on task
• Be organised and energetic
• Willing to get involved in classroom activities
• Build good rapport with students
Successful candidates must
• Have previous experience giving evidence to the skills mentioned above
• Be able to provide two references from previous employers within Education sector roles
• Be cleared to work with children in accordance to the DfE compliance guidelines.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Mandy Arthur on 01732 523 518 or email [email protected]
Pearson Whiffin Education specialise in recruiting for Qualified Secondary & primary teachers, Unqualified teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Heads of Department, Office Administrators, Caretakers, Technicians, Bursars, IT support staff, SEN instructors and more. We offer recruitment services to Schools, Colleges, Universities and Learning Centres based in Maidstone, Dover, Thanet, Shepway, Ashford, Canterbury, Swale, Tunbridge Wells, Medway, Tonbridge & Malling, Sevenoaks, Gravesham and Dartford.
Recommend a friend and help them find their dream job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement!