Manpower - Ashford
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
£18,000 - £25,000
Barker Munro Recruitment Limited
£10.20 - £10.50 per hour
Commercial Services Trading Ltd
Administrator (temp to perm)
Temp to Perm
West Malling, Kent
This Job Has Expired! This advert has now been deleted by the advertiser, the details below are for information only.
Ongoing temporary to permanent
Kings Hill / East Peckham
Competitive pay + Time and a half for overtime
KHR is currently recruiting multiple administrative staff for a leading business based in Kings Hill. Ongoing roles available across various departments including project support, build, and network planning.
Please apply if you are available immediately, have either administration or data entry experience, and are looking for the opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in Kent.
At present they have a variety of roles available across a handful of their departments.
Project Support Administrator (BASED IN KINGS HILL)
- To support the projects team by seeking authorisation and planning approvals from the external service providers
- Managing and monitoring approval requests for civil works
- Updating database
- Identifying and following up missing or flawed information
- Gather and process information from multiple sources
- Desire to learn new skills within planning processes, and subsequently adhere to
- Maintain efficient communication within the project team relating to the status of all works and requests
Build Administrator (BASED IN EAST PECKHAM)
- To support the build team by administering the commercial arrangements with our suppliers
- Monitoring and reporting key metrics and feeding these into the Deployment team
- Updating key reports and interacting with the Build Support team to provide progress reports
- Supporting the Build Director by providing input to regular reports
- To work with accuracy and speed to analyse and share information in an articulate, timely and simple manner
- Desire to learn new skills within planning processes, and subsequently adhere to and role model great process practices
- Maintain efficient communication with all teams relating to status of all works and requests
Network Planning Administrator (BASED IN KINGS HILL)
- Conducting service availability checks by postcode with 5 competitors
- Working from a list of postcodes imputing address details into competitor websites to establish what service is available for each postcode
- Create a summary of results for team manager
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please contact KHR Recruitment for more information.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted on: 2022-09-09 14:50:51