£110 - £120 a day
Supply Desk ltd
£120.00 - £140.00 per day
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
£30000 - £45000 per annum + + bens
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
£24000 - £26000 per annum + 21 days holiday, free parking
£20,000 - £25,000
Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd
Jump IT Recruitment Solutions Limited
£75000 - £90000 per annum
City of London
Atlas Recruitment Group
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Commercial Services Trading Ltd
Supply Planner - Hybrid Working
Attractive sal & bens
Work from home
Great position for a Supply Planner which is placed in a busy and professional Supply Planning Team within a global manufacturing client in the area.
This is being presented as a fixed term contract role for 12 months. At the end of the fixed term, it is worth taking into consideration that wherever possible, this client does try to retain the services of individuals employed on this basis, although much depends on budget, plus of course how well an individual has done. You would also be able to apply for any other permanent opportunities within the company as they arose during this period of time as well.
Supply Planner - Duration/Salary/Benefits etc:
Attractive salary is available.
Hybrid working available – 50% working from home 50% office based
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Very attractive benefits that include but are not limited to:
Free parking, Free Products, Pension Contribution (matched up to 9% by the employer), Healthshield Cash Plan
24 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays.
• Supply planning, including monthly forecast update into SAP
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Replenishment orders and supply schedules for bought in items for UK and France
• for Supply meeting.
• Preparing information and presentations for monthly S&OP meeting.
• Working to achieve inventory targets for your allocated brands.
• Compilation of quarterly financial provisions for your allocated brands for in-house and copacked items.
• Weekly and monthly reports of inventory data and general operations reports to local and US management.
• KPI reporting.
• Enforcement of the S&OP process.
EDUCATION AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Good level of education
• Proficiency in SAP if possible
• Knowledge and expertise of MRP list management in SAP
• Experience of placing purchase orders on SAP and following up with suppliers
• Highly numerate
• Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English
• Need to be experienced at dealing effectively with people at all levels of an organisation
• Experience in a commercial or supply planning role
• Excellent organisation skills & proven attention to detail
• High level of computer literacy – spreadsheets, databases, presentations
• Additional language skills an advantage although not considered essential
• Experience in multi-national organisation with cross-border team working
If you would like to be considered for the above, please email an up to date CV asap.
Posted on: 2022-09-26 12:48:05