Full Time - 4 on 4 off, 7am-7pm
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our North Kent based client on a permanent basis!
This is fast moving FMCG business, with great benefits and good opportunities for employees.
Duties and responsibilities for this role:
* Unloading stock into the warehouse, ensuring counts are correct
* General running of the warehouse
* Putting pallets away and recording on the online system
* Bulk production
* Loading vehicles
You will have/be:
* A relevant background within warehouse operations
* A great attitude
* A good understanding of Health and Safety procedures
* Hardworking and enthusiastic
* Experience within a similar role
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a successful, busy company. Please do not hesitate to apply online immediately if you meet the above criteria.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!