KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To deal with fruit quality and labelling issues as they occur, carrying out tests and checks and ensure any failures are documented appropriately.
• Ensure that all packing area Standard Operating Procedures are being followed as required.
• Assist with the development of new packing processes and quality management procedures.
• To support operations teams and other departments where required.
• To carry out sample preparation process and assist technical team when required.
• To have a comprehensive understanding of customer specifications and packing requirements.
• To liaise with production management and ensure that all procedures are being followed as required and all staff trained appropriately.
• To support QA manager and QA supervisors where required.
• To ensure that packed product is within customer specifications and complete required positive realise checks.
• To complete Intake quality assessments when required and send reports to suppliers daily.
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
• Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
• Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
• Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
• Well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
• Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
• Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
• Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
• Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
• Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
• Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
• Very good organisational skills
• Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies