£42000 - £45000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
£40000 - £42000 per annum
Commercial Services Trading Ltd
£65000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £70000 per day + excellent benefits package
£36,386 to £40,931 per annum
University of Kent
Marketing Manager, Philanthropy
£40,000 per annum
London, Greater London
This Job Has Expired! This advert has now been deleted by the advertiser, the details below are for information only.
Job title: Marketing Manager, Philanthropy
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill or London base
Department: Group Brand & Marketing
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: £40,000 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Marketing Manager, Philanthropy for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our award winning team. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent, you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together we are building a great and safe great place to work. In return for joining as our Marketing Manager, Philanthropy you will receive:
• Salary £40,000
• 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent – on-going training programme
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private Health care cover
• Life assurance
• On-going learning and development
• Annual flu vaccination
• Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
• CAF volunteering day
As our Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Plans and manages the execution of, and reports on, all lead generation activities to achieve owned lead target KPIs and objectives
• Drives acquisition and retention growth for donor and corporate client products through content generation, digital marketing/advertising and conversation path optimisation
• Management of the Senior Marketing Executive – Philanthropy Services
Skills required of our Marketing Manager:
• Demonstrable experience in marketing and communications (in-house or agency), with a strong understanding of digital channels, and skill to use insights to optimise engagement and results.
• A creative and analytical marketing professional with experience of delivering integrated multi-channel marketing campaign, with a strong
• A confident communicator, with the ability to work with stakeholders and influence at all levels.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise competing demands.
Interested in joining us as our Marketing Manager, Philanthropy and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number BM749.
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
Advertiser: Direct Employer
Posted on: 2022-08-14 13:58:17