Job Title: Customer Relations Co-ordinator
Salary: £19,000 pro rata FTC 9 months
Location: West Kent (Tonbridge)
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relations Co-ordinator to join a successful and established insurance company based in West Kent for a 9-month maternity cover post.
The purpose of the role is to ensure regulatory timescales are met through effective management of complaints and provide administrative support to the team.
* Taking ownership of the Complaints inbox, logging all complaints and allocating to handlers.
* Chasing updates in order to maintain accurate daily/weekly/monthly complaints log.
* Assisting in preparation of monthly client updates and responding to further update requests as needed.
* Updating the claims system with claim details and accompanying documents.
* Completing background research and investigations where requested by the team.
* Processing and managing all SARs within set SLAs.
* Completing simple, templated Final Responses.
* Completing monthly data cleanse.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous Customer Services experience, ideally within complaints.
* A basic knowledge of home insurance and complaints processes and requirements.
* A can-do attitude full of energy, and a positive approach.
* Good administrative and organisation skills.
* Good IT skills, with a good level of English and numeracy.
* Great telephone manner, with an approachable personality and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
* Very high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Commitment to being an effective team player.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Samantha Reid, Senior Temporaries Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!