Job Title: Events Assistant *Hybrid working*
Location: Rye, 2 days in the office, 3 days WFH
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week, core hours between 10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm
Team: A professional, inspirational, imaginative and passionate events team of 14. We've recruited for this company for 4 years, they provide incredible induction training, as well as further development opportunities, your annual leave increases by 1 day each year (from 20 days+BH's) as well as Employee appreciation events. They also encourage suggestions and ideas for the companies continued success.
Purpose of the role: As one of the Event Assistants, you will support the Event Managers and bring events to life whether its virtual or physical, by producing conferences and social events delivered to audiences virtually or around the globe. On the other side of the event spectrum, you will be able to develop your tech skills by delivering a range of engaging digital events.
Key responsibilities as the Events Assistant:
* Assisting with research, contract negotiation, support with budget management, logistics management
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
* Being part of the on-site team to manage conferences and events virtually, in UK and overseas
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following:
* A degree or equivalent in Events Management
* Highly proficient at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook with a high level of computer literacy as you will build registration sites, personalise virtual platforms and apps as part of your role and use our on-line collaboration system
* Highly organised and accurate with excellent attention to detail
* An 'Above the Line' attitude with a proactive, confident, solution-driven approach
* Great people and communication skills
* Highly motivated team player that enjoys working as part of a small team
* It would be absolutely amazing if you were also able to communicate fluently in either Spanish or French
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.