Product Marketing Manager
New Romney, Kent
£35,000 - £40,000pa
Benefits include; £5,000 car allowance, bonus, 33 days holiday, pension, laptop and phone.
Full-time, permanent - Hybrid
KHR have recently partnered with a bespoke supplier of trade products who at present have rare and exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager.
Based out of New Romney the Product Marketing Manager will play an integral role within the business and will be responsible for managing product and product ranges throughout their lifecycle, and maximising product sales potential through effective development and implementation of marketing plans.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager will include:
- Develop and get agreement on a 3-5 year new product development roadmap
- Compose comprehensive new product briefs
- Develop business cases for new product introductions
- Work closely with the overseas team to input into product & packaging development
- Ensuring timelines are developed, agreed and adhered to
- Constantly review the market to gain insights for potential opportunities and threats to be addressed
- Carry out benchmarking of competitor products
- Gain consumer insights that will drive the direction of business plans, product development and communications messages
- Make proposals on product price positioning & structures
- Monitor pricing within the market
- Crafting product marketing messages and unique selling points that set the product apart from the rest in the market
- Communicating the vision of the company and the value of new products to the sales team and developing tools that facilitate the sales process
- Coordinate the set up and running of shows & exhibitions
- The development of fully integrated marketing campaigns across all comms platforms to optimise the engagement in products & brands
- Planning and participating in the launch of new products and services
- Briefing the press, communications teams on new products and services to be launched in the market
- Inputting to the digital strategy & campaigns
- Creating new and engaging content to promote products across digital platforms
- Website development & optimisation
- Briefing & working closely with external agencies
- Developing & optimising platforms
- Managing ranges, pricing & promotions
- Coordinating with sales to maximise opportunities with customers transactional websites and digital communications
- Providing regular reports on sales performance
- Providing regular reports on communication campaigns performance
- Managing pre-defined expenditure budgets. Keeping within them and maximising returns
- 3+ years marketing and product management experience
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Proven expertise in developing and implementing marketing plans, forecasting and ROI calculations
- Social media expert
- Excellent collaboration skills sand ability to work across different teams
- Strong communication skill -verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple project at any one time
For more information and to be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...