Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Salary: £19,600 - £21,200 DOE plus great progression!
Additionally if you have insurance experience you can start on a higher tiered salary!
Location: Tonbridge - hybrid working will be an option after training (likely to be 3 days office 2 days home working, agreed with manager, but flexible)
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join a successful and established insurance company based in Tonbridge. This is a great chance to learn and build knowledge in the world of Insurance. The company have a tiered structure for development which offers great progression and increases in salary based on your performance.
If you have at least 1 year's experience in Customer Services, ideally a telephone-based role then this is the role for you, or have insurance experience already, then you will be offered a higher salary.
* Answer first point of contact calls.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Can deal with sensitive situations.
* Display active listening skills on every call.
* Use of good questioning to establish a valid claim.
* Build rapport with all callers and departments.
* Deliver all claim outcomes in a positive light, including declines.
The successful candidate will have:
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Happy to work in a phone based position
* Good spoken and written communication skills.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to understand and follow internal processes.
* Good IT skills, with a good level of English and numeracy.
* Great telephone manner, with an approachable personality and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handling by Lisa Belcher, Senior Executive Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!