My client, one of the largest suppliers to schools, nurseries, public sector organisations and businesses in the UK, is looking for a proactive, driven and commercially minded STEM Product Marketeer to join their Primary and Secondary Marketing division.
The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering significant growth in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) channel. The successful candidate will be responsible for all forms of STEM marketing, as well as developing the STEM proposition and go to market strategy, whilst working with key schools and partners.
* Become a product expert within the STEM market, meet with customers and suppliers and attend relevant events and CPD training
* Manage and develop the STEM product life-cycle from market requirements to product release, implementation, adoption and iteration
* Specify market requirements for current and future product developments by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers to gain market insight
* Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, ensure business and customer goals are met
* Utilise data to understand customer needs and behaviours and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features
* Conduct competitive research and analysis, analyse and report on market trends
* Develop marketing content to raise the profile of STEM across all marketing channels, including offline and digital
* Responsible for the creation of the STEM section within the catalogue and any additional tactical catalogue creation. Write product copy and create product imagery that is best in class
* Work across the business to understand goals, budget and plans for your ranges
* Identify and develop third party partnerships that support increased engagement
* Product management experience
* Curriculum knowledge or education market experience
* Sourcing, Ranging and Curating Products experience
* Marketing experience with creative ideas
* Hunger to learn and grow with the organisation
* Excellent communicator
This is a permanent, full-time role based in New Hythe. However, this will be a hybrid, home-based role but presence in the office will be required a minimum of once a month.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.