My client is seeking an experienced Full Stack C# Developer to join their dynamic and expanding team.
As a full stack developer you will work with the Product & Commercial, Operations and back-office teams to build and operate their SaaS platforms and internal tools.
You will be deployed into one of several cross-functional product teams, working in an Agile mindset, to build product, or into our maintenance team to provide support and maintenance activities.
Key responsibilities would include
* Collaborating with Product Owners, Engineers, DevOps/SRE, QA and other technical roles, to develop and continuously improve our product platforms
* Hands-on implementation of our products and services.
* Production of unit tests and integration tests, including the production of automated tests
* Actively participate in agile ceremonies
* Producing and maintaining technical and design documentation
* Participating in the release of new features
* Promoting engineering excellent, security best practices, and industry standards
* Contribute to the continuing development of our methods, approaches, tooling, and technology stack
* Performing after hours support, releases, incident resolution and emergency changes as required.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE CONSIDERED?
You will be able to demonstrate experience In;
* Understanding of SOLID principles
* Working knowledge of Design Patterns
* Angular or React
* Working understanding of Scrum and Kanban methodologies
* Working with DevOps principles, Git, IaC release process, automated CI/CD pipelines
* Appreciation for clean code
* Experience of TDD and a QA focused mindset