Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy finance team based in North Kent on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
* Processing invoices and ensuring fully authorised for payment runs
* Recording transactions against correct nominal codes
* Maintain complete, accurate and current supplier/filing records
* Statement reconciliations
* Completing intrastat returns
* Processing CIS calculations and returns
Successful candidates will have experience within a retail background and will be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, a generous benefits package including staff discount and hybrid working after completing probation.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.