Support Worker looking for adhoc shifts, flexible working or long term temporary assignments? Join Hays today
Temporary / adhoc basis
£10+ per hour (inclusive of holiday)
Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support/Care Workers to join their expanding agency team
Working closely with our partnership clients there will be a variety of work placements to suit your experience and where you can utilise your extensive skillset. Some of these include; Residential Schools, Residential Homes, Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Hospital Discharge programmes and Supported Living.
Our clients provide a safe place to live for Children, Young Adults, Adults and the Elderly, catering for those with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health, Dementia and end of life care.
· Days/ Nights
· Up to 15 hours shifts
· Flexible working to ensure you maintain a great work/life balance.
Hays is a market leading specialist agency who recruit across 30+ specialisms. Our Social Care division supplies experienced Care workers, Support Workers and Senior Management candidates to care services across Kent including, residential homes, supported living services, day centres and Children's Residential School's/services.
Here at Hays we understand that the right person can change a company and the right job can change a persons life.
If you would like to know more please do not hesitate to call our team on 01622 235 689
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
· To have a minimum of 6 months of care/support experience in the last 2 years.
· To be happy to provide elements of personal care
· To love what you do and make a positive impact on every shift you attend
· Provide availability in a timely manor
· Reliability and commitment to your bookings
· Competitive pay rates, ranging from £9.50 to £12.00 per hour (dependant on shift and inclusive of holiday pay)
· Part time/ full time and flexible working to ensure a good work, life balance
· A choice between day or night shifts
· A wide variety of placements
· Online training courses
· Use of our market leading Mobile App where you can view your work diary, available shifts and update your availability
· An amazing refer a friend scheme of up to £250
· Support from our dedicated team to support you in your career progression.
What you need to do now:
If you are an experienced support worker and are interested in this role click 'apply now' or forward an up to date copy of your CV to Maria or call 01622 235689 .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.