Job title: Operations Officer
Contract: FTC – Up to18 months
Based in: Hybrid Working-Kings Hill, Kent
Department: CAF Bank
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Our CAF Bank Division is seeking a highly motivated, confident, friendly and pro-active individual to work within our Operations Support Team.
Some of the key job responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the Operations Team tasks, and supporting the Senior Operational Management Team on a day to day basis.
• Involvement in Operational tasks outside of daily workload, for example User Acceptance Testing for changes to the BM+ system.
• Assisting the Complaints Administrator and Operations Management Team with CAF Bank complaints, and acting as cover for this role for holidays and peak periods.
• Collating and monitoring of operational KPI’s & SLA’s.
• Responsible for the administration of CAF Bank Outsourcing Management.
• Preparation of monthly bank charges accruals, reconciling invoices before payment and raising anomalies.
• Have knowledge of CAF Bank’s procedures and risk/regulatory framework to be able to identify areas of shortcoming and offering potential solutions to address problems.
We are looking for an individual with a strong customer service ethic to ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective service to our customer base. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workloads.
Essential to this role is a strong background working within a financial services environment.
We’re a charity, a bank and champion for better giving, and for over 90 years we’ve been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact. We exist to make giving go further, so together we can transform more lives and communities around the world. We are CAF and we make giving count.
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise us if you consider yourself to have a disability.
For further information about this exciting opportunity or to apply please send your CV and a supporting statement explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to [email protected] quoting reference number MW691. If this method of applying is not possible, then please contact a member of the HR team either by the email address above or by calling us on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake psychometric assessments before being invited to attend an interview